Membership of Baltic Development Forum includes the following privileges:
- Exclusive opportunity to meet and identify new business-partners through information stands and networking lunches during Baltic Development Forum Annual Summit.
- Logo and the individual company profile placed at Baltic Development Forum’s website: Direct link to the website of the members will be established.
- Logo of the members placed in the official Summit Handbook, the official Summit Report and in the publications related to the network meetings. Members will be mentioned in the official Summit Programme as well as in all promotional publications of Baltic Development Forum.
- Members are also entitled to mention their engagement with Baltic Development Forum in connection with their own marketing and PR. Baltic Development Forum will provide the members with a CD-rom including Baltic Development Forum’s logo and short profile.
- Opportunity to access contacts with think-tanks, regional organisations, and other key players through Baltic Development Forum’s databases and extended network in the Baltic Sea Region. Baltic Development Forum offers to organise for members events of mutual relevance in the Region.
- Exclusive access to Baltic Development Forum’s various events during the year with prominent speakers on issues of particular relevance to the business community in the Baltic Sea Region.
- Free admission for two persons to the Annual Baltic Development Forum Summit and all network meetings.
Baltic Development Forum has different categories of Partnerships:
A Summit Partnership constitutes the most exclusive partnership agreement. Summit Partnerships are established in connection with the annual Baltic Development Forum summits. Summit Partners are entitled to enter into close dialogue with Baltic Development Forum on matters linked to the development of the overall summit programme and are offered active participation in the summit.
Baltic Development Forum has a number of important Strategic Partners, which support the organisation’s work throughout the year. Baltic Development Forum enters into a continuous dialogue and cooperation with Strategic Partners on key issues of mutual relevance to the Strategic Partner, Baltic Development Forum and the region.
The category Cooperation Partners covers regional organizations and expert institutions, with which Baltic Development Forum has established close and mutually beneficial partnerships. The cooperation includes knowledge sharing, the arrangement of joint seminars, support in connection with events and much more.
Agreements with the media sector are included within the category International Media Partners. Baltic Development Forum cooperates with its International Media Partners in various ways, including in the preparation and implementation of the summit.
All partners receive a profile in Baltic Development Forum publications and promotional work. This entails visibility in front of more than 2,500 decision makers in the Baltic Sea region.
Please contact the secretariat for further information about the privileges and fees connected with the different categories of Partnerships.